Dark Mountain Pack
Dark Mountain Pack
Dark Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Mountain Pack

In the shadow of the mountain a pack rises to power

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user

General Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talon
Alpha
Talon

General Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Site Rules   General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 1:23 am

The rules are a big work in progress.   For now just be nice and have manners I guess.

http://forumroleplay.com/roleplay-guides/forum-roleplaying-basics/roleplay-dictionary/

General Site Rules

1:  Be safe, do not share personal information on the internet, and if a download seems sketchy don't download it and contact an administrator and report anything sketchy.  

2:  Be active in both the role play and the wolf quest thread.  

3:  The role play and the site are rated PG-13 so keep language and themes at an appropriate level.  If you are unsure of something contact an administrator first.  

4:  Inform admins of extended leaves that way we can work your character being gone for the time that you will be absent.  

5:  Be respectful to everyone on the site, and everywhere else.  If any problems develop between two people contact an administrator and the situation will be handled as quickly as possible.

6:  Keep criticism constructive.  There is a big difference between constructive criticism and just criticism, in other words when giving advice go about it in a polite way.  

7:  Correcting typos, when you notice another person has made a type you should not create a post under their post, contact them through a private message.  No one is perfect and mistakes will be made, and the same goes for me, any typos I make please let me know and i'll fix it.

8: Actions in the role play do not reflect the actual person, just because someones character is on the meaner side in the role play does not mean that they are like that out of character, and the only place that people should post in character is in the actual role play.

Last edited by Talon on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)
Back to top Go down
https://darkmountainpack.rpg-board.net

General Site Rules
Page 1 of 1