Dark Mountain Pack
Dark Mountain Pack
Dark Mountain Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Mountain Pack

In the shadow of the mountain a pack rises to power

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user

Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talon
Alpha
Talon

Updates Empty
PostSubject: Updates   Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 1:22 am

As of now the updates will be used to help keep a log of how the site is being created.  I will not be making a new post for every day, simply editing this post.  Check back regularly to keep up on what's going on!

9/19/2017 - The site is created and temporally named Dark Mountain Pass Pack.  It is very late however and while I do get some things done, I am too tired for this and also end up applying things i'll have to figure out how to get rid of later.  

9/20/2017 - It's 1 in the morning and my typing skills are nothing, and spelling even worse, progress is made however with creating all the new topics.

9/21-25/2017 - School and jobs are insane, I haven't had much time to do all that much with the site, I have come up with some good ideas for custom icons and even created the locked one during this time period.  

9/26/2017 - The site background, text colors, and widgets have been added, and for some reason the theme kept on changing on it's own.  It did finally stop though.  The general site rules have been updated and will be added on to as I see fit.  Other exciting news there are not three other members other than me.  Welcome Noella, Skulg, and Anala1532!  Even more exciting news some ideas for the territory have come to me, and anyone who actually reads this your help is welcome.  So with this hopefully the official launch of the site is hopefully not too far off.  And it's almost 2 in the morning so i sleep now.

9/30/2017 - For now the site is pretty much set up with how it's going to look, now I simply need to type out all of the things to get it actually running.   Hopefully it won't take all too long.

10/2/2017 - The territory is mostly planned out now, just need descriptions.  Also updated some rules.     (Hockey+School+Site+Work=No Sleep haha)

10/14/2017 - It's been awhile, but the territory is planned out now, all of the locations have been been make as a topic. Just need to write out the full description for all of the different locations. Then the last step will to be to make the Wolf Quest thing for the site, then the role play can begin! So close..
Back to top Go down
https://darkmountainpack.rpg-board.net
Talon
Alpha
Talon

Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates   Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 10:38 pm

3/15/2018 - It's been a long time, and well it's time that I start doing things here again. Hockey is pretty much over, so I have a little more time, but school isn't over and it's gonna get busy again real soon, so lets see how much I can get done before the school year ends and I start the role play!
Back to top Go down
https://darkmountainpack.rpg-board.net

Updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Mountain Pack :: Welcome :: News & Updates-
Jump to: